- Provide guidance to clients on the procedures at the spa
- Answer telephone calls and provide accurate information to clients
- Keep the reception area clean and conducive for clients as they wait for their turn to be attended too
- Introduce new beauty products to clients and educate them on their uses and benefits
- Keep clients updated on currently available promotions and discounts in services offered in the Spa
- Process payments from clients for services ordered from the spa
- Keep register of long and existing clients for them to enjoy benefits given to loyal customers
- Give appointments to clients on specific days
- Open and close the spa at the appropriate time
- Manage the visitor register to keep record of people who visit the spa on a daily basis
- Receive customer complaints and feedback and direct them to appropriate offices for resolution.
- Good human relations
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Possess strong knowledge of how computers work, as well as the ability to use MS office package to process and store information
- Excellent multitasking skills to successfully handle several assignments together
- Possess strong organizational skills required for achieving efficiency on the job
- Good knowledge of beauty products to be able to promote them to clients
- Excellent communication skills needed for effective discussions with clients to promote the spa’s products and services to them.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs by indicating the name of the Spa Reception in the subject line of the letter.