- Follow-up social media accurately and rapid response to all enquiries and working on Facebook, Instagram and twitter etc.
- Comparing tour offers of various companies and figure out the innovations and report to Head of Department
- Keep tracking the services of other companies and reporting about new challenges
- Working on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram etc.
- Actively develop relationships within the tourism industry to generate ticket and hospitality sales.
- Making new tour offers for Azerbaijan and other countries
- If required, translating the business programs and tour packages into the Arabic language
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- 2-4 years work experience in this area
- Good in communications in English and Arabian, written and verbal, (Russian language is preferable)(ONLY GIRL)
- Good communication, listening and computer skills.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Self-motivation and organizational skills and the ability to take initiatives
- Ability to deal with Guest concerns in an empathetic and business-oriented manner.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to make quick decisions, solve problems, initiate action and complete assignments on a timely basis.
- Strong team player who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
Salary: 500-2000 AZN (plus %)
- Candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected] until MARCH 30 , 2020.
Please indicate the name of the position (Sales Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.