- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Assist management with administrative issues
- Ensure all office correspondence is managed effectively
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries;
- Schedule appointments;
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically;
- Organize meetings;
- Assist with translation of documents, when required
- Assist Management in admin matters such as receiving guests, filing, etc.
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required by the Management
- Good customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
- Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Working shifts (5 days/week): 09:00 – 18:00, and 10:30 – 19:30.
Sorğu üzrə heç nə tapılmadı...