- Graduated from preferably industrial engineering, management, economics or mathematics departments of reputable universities,
- Advanced level of MS Office programs,
- Experience on ERP systems,
- Experience on project management methodologies,
- Experience on managing complex cross functional business process and IT projects,
- Knowledge on the process development tools,
- Minimum 3 years of experience on project management,
- Soft skills such as strategic thinking, time management, effective communication, solution oriented mindset, decision making and ability to convince are highly requested.
- Opening and managing of projects due to the results of business process analyses and top management requests,
- Completing projects on time and delivering high quality results,
- Following up project budgets,
- Composing project follow up documentation standards,
- Reporting project status,
- Ensuring that the tasks are completed on time,
- Controlling the outputs of business analyses related with IT requirements,
- Ensuring that the project results are applied accordingly by business owners.
- 5 working days from 9 am till 6 pm
All interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] by indicating “Process Development Specialist” in the subject line.