Job Role Responsibilities:
- Following the Company’s prerequisite programs and reporting to the quality assurance administrator,
- Having a task in preparation of food safety management system documentation, review and updated if needed
- Being a part of the Food Safety Team and be a participant in all meetings. Follow and take actions according to the meeting decisions,
- Having a task in preparation and verification of flow diagram for each product/process covered by the Food Safety Management System with the direction of Food Safety Consultant
- Make an internal food safety audit plan and following the non-conformities and make an audit summary report to examine at Management Review Meeting,
- Follow the records and corrective actions taken, and evaluate their effectiveness with the administrator
- Collect and analyze key performance indicator of each food safety process and report to the administrator.
- Revise FSMS-related procedures and work instructions according to audit results or upon department requests,
- Having a task in the supplier evaluation process thru collecting rejection/nonconformity records about the supplier and make an audit if needed,
- Keep the records about product recalls and report to the administrator,
- Prepare monthly assessment report of the fruit and vegetable suppliers and products
- Control the store audit reports to ensure CCP are controlled, recorded properly and take an action defined when it’s out of the limits
- Follow the customer complaints and keep records
Requirements to candidate
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in mentioned field not less than 1 year.
- Administrative skills
- Written verbal communication skills in Azeri and English
Interested candidates can apply through firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Quality assurance specialist” in subject.
Sorğu üzrə heç nə tapılmadı...