Offshore External Vacancies
Job Title: Hydraulic Engineer
Location: Azerbaijan, Offshore Rig
A future potential vacancy has been raised externally for a Rotational Hydraulic Engineer position as part of the offshore Business Unit and is available for Azerbaijani citizens only.
The Hydraulic Engineer will report to the Maintenance Supervisor for the maintenance of all hydraulic and mechanical
equipment within Company scope / area of responsibility.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the Company Management System Procedures.
- Ensure that all hydraulic equipment is maintained and repaired promptly.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance programme in accordance with Group repair and preventative
mintenance procedures as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that all Third Party personnel including Service Engineers comply with Group and Installation Safety Procedures.
- Supervise and carry out pipe work and equipment installation tasks in accordance with good engineering practice.
- Ensure that all equipment under their control complies with statutory requirements and is maintained at all
times in a safe condition or is otherwise completely withdrawn from service.
- Recommend and when required embody modifications to equipment or systems to enhance safety, improve rig performance or comply with statutory notices.
- Plan maintenance and repair tasks to minimize the effect on the drilling operation.
- Carry out and record the maintenance tasks specified by the computerized maintenance system.
- Ensure that health and safety at work and accident prevention are continuously brought to the attention of all employees under their authority particularly by means of job supervision, instruction and training.
- Update or modify any drawings, sketches or information on existing and replacement equipment as
required or provide such information to area management.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of hydraulic spare parts is maintained on the installation and is stored in environmentally sound conditions.
- Carry out tasks as part of a multi-discipline maintenance team as operational requirements dictate.
- Stand-in for alternative work discipline as required.
- Complete any other reasonable tasks as delegated by Line Supervisor.
- High School/Higher Education – Industry recognized apprenticeship or training scheme.
- Min of 2 years of experience as Offshore Mechanic.
- Experience of CMMS, i.e. SAP, Maximo.
- Knowledge of Offshore Drilling equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excellent Excel Skills).
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role, please apply through email,
- attaching an up to date CV to: [email protected] by 10th February 2020.
- Important: Please reflect your name, current position and the name of applied position in the subject of email. Only
- shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Oxşar vakansiya siyahısı:
Ə/h 400 AZN. Ayan MMC Fəhlə üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...
AzərPambıq ASK MMC Biləsuvar PİEZ filialında aqronom ( pambıqçılıq üzrə) vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...
AZELKO MMC Montajçı Elektrik vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...
Mars Overseas BakuSƏTƏM üzrə kiçik mütəxəssis (Şəmkir) vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...