Müraciət üçün linkə daxil olun: https://www.mtk.edu.az/career/cvaz/
Salary: from 1200 AZN and above (depends on the level of qualification).
Candidate Requirements and Desired Characteristics:
- Bachelor or Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) or the equivalent;
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills;
- At least 2 years of work experience and passion for working with high school students in educational settings, particularly libraries;
- Knowledge of Follett Destiny system
- Excellent collaborative, organizational, and communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of online catalogs, organized databases, Internet research;
- Interest in integrating technology in ways that enhance students’ learning and growth;
- Passion for lifelong learning, professional growth, leadership, and community building;
- Patience, flexibility, and a good sense of humor;
- Manage library, acquisitions, circulation, online resources, cataloging, processing, and inventory;
- Support faculty in integrating research into their classes and developing resources for their curricula, including in-class instruction.
- Maintain, introduce, and implement information and technology services in the library
- Work with faculty and create database and research guides for different courses
- Help students with research projects and train them in the use of databases and other academic and technological resources.
- Oversee the library; serve at the front desk greeting/information desk and supervise students using the library
- Promote a love of books and reading through Library events, displays, and community outreach.
Interested candidates are required to apply to link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A competition will be conducted according to the appropriate procedure.
Contract start date: 1 September 2022
Deadline to apply June 17, 2022