- Work on budget preparations and control together will Manager of Finance and Business Support
- Collect information, analyze and control all the costs of the Department
- Be familiar with sales/promotional programs within the hotel
- Be aware of available rooms and prices
- Control all the guest-facing employees of the Department to follow on all stated standards and procedures in regards of guest service, special attention and recognition during the whole period of stay.
- Work collaboratively with all the hotel departments and hotel partners in order to
provide high level of guest satisfaction. Provide effective collaboration between all the employees within the Department.
- Control the appearance, discipline and performance of professional duties of all the direct report employees, pay attention to the areas that needs development and assist in improving in those areas.
Organize and hold operation meetings within the Department on the permanent basis.Manage personal electronic post and share relevant information with the colleagues.
- Provide seamless informational exchange between the departments and coordinate operation.
- Collaborate with Front Office Manager and HSKP Manager.
- Train new employees of the Department.
- Share the knowledge about the memos announced in the hotel with the shift you responsible for
- Guide, strongly advise and give comments on the tactic and actions of the operational departments on the procedures related to the guests’ experience
- Control and follow up all the procedures linked with the accommodation of VIP guests, IHG Rewards club members and frequent guests of the hotel. Provide exceptional service and recognition.
- Make room-checks for the assigned rooms for the VIP guests
- Personally meet and greet VIP guests, escort them to the rooms
- Follow up the accommodation of the VIP and frequent guests
including their previous and future stays
- Prepare welcome letters
- Deal with guests’ complaints, fill in the MOD report along with all the departments, inform the departments in case their assistance is needed, make follow on the complaint resolution and inform the guests on the status. On its own discretion provide compensation to the guest if needed.
- Check the Arrival-list on a daily basis to identify VIP guests, assign the rooms and follow up special requests
- Fill in detailed information about preferences and complaints into the Guests profile if any
- Monitor and guard the quality of check-in and check-out of guests according to the procedure
- Maintain business relationships with the guests and invite them for a drink, lunch or dinner and sign the bills in the F&B outlets departmental standards to be live up to
- Follow Green Engage Standards
- Assist GM, Chief Engineer or Security Manager in coordination in case of emergencies or dangerous situations take place in the hotel
KEY EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS:
- Hotel Guests: ensure guest satisfaction with services; resolve problems.
- Local authorities: inspections etc
KEY INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS:
- All hotel departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- University education.
- Experience in the same role: more than 2 years
- Managerial experience: more than 2 years
- Fluent English.
- Advanced computer user.
- Service oriented.
- Leadership skills.
- Working collaboratively.
- Championing change.
- Drive results
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected]
Please indicate the name of the position (Guest Service Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.