- Undergraduate degree – preference given to Hospitality or business-related degrees
- Computer literate (essential)
- Previous working experience in direct-guest- contact positions (desirable)
- Understand structure and function of the Spa and Fitness Operations
- Able to accurately follow instructions, comply with brand standards and hotel procedures (essential)
- Excellent guest interaction and general verbal communications skills
- Demonstrates effective listening skills
Able to work in shifts; flexible and willing to work extended hours when required
- Pleasant personality; friendly and smiling
- Contributes to the smooth and efficient running of the Reception Division.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- To maintain inventory of supplies for the administration of the reception
- Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations.
- Ensures the strict control of keys.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Maintain accurate accounting procedures for cash transactions and reconcile all transactions at the end of the work shift.
- To ensure guest/member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the Club’s first priority.
- To answer telephone inquiries promptly and professionally and channel to appropriate for assistance.
- To greet members and guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To provide information and literature of facility in person and via telephone.
- Handle guest bookings / scheduling.
- To give tours of facility, as required.
- To ensure smooth operation of reception.
- To respond to inquiries by phone and in person, providing complete details of all facility aspects.