- Assisting in searching the venue for the event according to the client request and budget
- Monitor inventory of all event requirements and maintain availability of all resources and manage all communication for project deliverables and ensure achievement of all project objectives and evaluate all event procedures within required timeframe.
- Administer all food and beverage requirements as per the client’s requirements and budget
- Prepare and plan event logistics. Being assure that provided vehicles are in accordance to the client’s requirements
- Preparing appropriate post event financial reporting
- Good in communications in English ,Azerbaijani and Russian languages, written and verbal.
- Good time management, organizational and social skills
- Ability to work under pressure, follow the deadline
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage resources and budgets
- To be flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com until February 29 , 2020.
Please indicate the name of the position (Group Coordinator) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.