- Controlling accounts receivable and accounts payable in accordance with set procedures;
- Working with Internet Banking System, control over bank entries, bank posting, bank statements;
- Preparation of financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement);
- Preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual Tax Reports;
- Preparation and submission of SSPF reports;
- Preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual Statistical reports;
- Process full-cycle payroll according to government legislation and company policies;
- Correspondence with tax authorities.
- Higher education preferably in Accounting & Finance or Math;
- Professional experience 3-4 years in construction;
- Good knowledge of national taxation law;
- Excellent accounting software user (1C);
- Excellent skills of MS Office programs;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality;
- Strong work ethics.
Employment in our company is done in line with the Labor Code and Tax Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan. All wages will be paid into the bank account of the employee.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected]