- High energy level and ability to engage students.
- Active and ongoing classroom management.
- Mentoring skills to guide students of all levels to achieve their highest scores on monthly exams.
- Respond to student related issues.
- Partner with our academic adviser staff to ensure the student needs are met.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
- At least Bachelor’s degree / Teaching qualification
- Experience and excellent skills to work with groups & individuals; ability to deliver a curriculum with involving the students (e.g. role-play)
- Interactive & highly-motivated for teaching
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate is a plus
- International teaching certificates as TEFL/TESOL, CELTA is a big plus
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and will be notified of the next steps.
- Salary: Will be negotiated during the interview.