Full-time / Part-time German Language Instructor (Teacher) London School of Azerbaijan
London School of Azerbaijan is currently seeking a motivated and highly qualified German Language instructor who meets specific requirements.
Provide intensive foreign language instruction to individuals and small groups. Student skill levels range from Beginner to Advanced.
Conduct tests, and prepare progress reports. Work hours are flexible. Evening hours are preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree appropriate for the position applied (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Fluent German (equivalent achievements in B2, C1 preferred)
- Familiar and flexible with office, social, and educational environment
- Willingness to work in the evenings
- Motivation to teach
- International teaching qualifications
- Self-motivation in teaching and students guidance
- Abroad experience in educational field
- Salary: Commensurate with educational background and relevant work experience
To apply: All interested candidates should submit their applications CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only successful applicants will be invited to the interview