- Children’s Village Programme Coordinator drives programme development in the field of Children’s Village Programmes (Family Like Care, Small Group Home, Short Term Placement, Day Care Center and Youth Care) in line with the “Vision, Mission, Values”, the Brand and approved strategies, policies and plans of the organization and local legislation. She/he contributes to setting and reaching the strategic objectives and targets of the NA in the area of Children’s Village Programme, monitors and evaluates progress towards achieving set targets. She/he provides technical expertise and content-wise leads Children’s Village Programme unit managers in a location in planning, implementing and monitoring of programme interventions. Children’s Village Programme Coordinator is responsible for introducing and monitoring the implementation of quality standards and actively contributes to putting the Children’s Villages Programme Policy and related policies into practice. The rights and concerns of children are at the center of his/her work.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Children’s Village Programme Coordinator contributes to annual and strategic planning and monitoring of progress towards targets.
- Contributes to putting the Children’s Villages Programme Policy and related policies into practice
- Responsible for the development and monitoring of the Children’s Villages Programme Development Plan
- Support National Programme Program Advisor in the development of conceptions in SOS Family Care and other alternative care services.
- Support Children’s Village Programme Director in development of monthly reports and plans.
- Coordinates and monitorings the Case Management Process within Children’s Village Programme.
- YOUR PROFILE:
- Higher education in social sciences, psychology and/or pedagogy;
- At least 3 years’ experience in social welfare field, preferably in the sector of child/youth welfare;
- At least 1 year leadership experience;
- Strong interest in working with children and young people;
- Skills and experience in making finance analysis and prognosis;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Child Safeguarding in the development and operations of programmes;
- Good planning and monitoring, organisational and administrative skills;
- Excellent communication building skills;
- Highly resilient, ability to work under pressure;
- Fluent Azeri, good English and Russian is preferable;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Full time employment contract- V days; 09:00- 18:00
- Area – Ganja city
- Salary –1200-1300 AZN Gross (Will be determined during the final interview)
- Registration of employees according to the labour legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Challenging assignment in an international NGO working environment where professional and human competence is in the foreground.
Interested? To apply please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) by February 14, 2020 at the latest to email@example.com with the subject line “Children’s Village Programme Coordinator based in Ganja”.
Please, note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!