Work Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Type of Assignment: Contract
Work Schedule: 5 days a week based on 8 hours per day.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 1200-1500 azn (depending on experience)
- Prepares sales quotations and commercial proposals on behalf of the company for its customers and projects, optimizing costs, observing requested deadlines and maintaining quality standards.
- Interface with colleagues, suppliers and customers to resolve any price, certification, technical, quality issues relating to submitted offers or proposals.
- Obtains best possible pricing and commercial terms from bidders / suppliers
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to supplier performance reviews
- Follows up with potential suppliers during preparation phase of tenders or proposals and maintains confidentiality during bidding and evaluation.
- Conducts negotiations with suppliers and customers to ensure that all requirements are fully understood and company proposals meet the customer requirements
- Detailed checking and analysis of bidder / supplier commercial offers, technical specifications and certification requirements.
- Follows up on submitted proposals /bids and obtains feedback from customers.
- Work closely with the procurement function and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Negotiate with suppliers to improve prices and terms of business and review opportunities to make savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
- Complete any subsequent revisions of company proposals at request of customer or management.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships Purchase goods, materials, components, or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Support the purchasing function and other departments to resolve any active order issues.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
- Prepare reports and updates as and when required
- Conduct ongoing market research to identify potential suppliers
- Compile and provide data relating to supplier performance / engagement as required
- BS or BA Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a sales quotation, proposals, buyer, purchasing or procurement role is desirable.
- Computer Skills: working knowledge, MS Office, Outlook and Excel.
- Effective communication, coordination and organizational skills.
- Ability to time manage and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and good level of English language (both verbal and written).
Please, indicate position name (“Buyer”) in the subject line of your mails
Oxşar vakansiya siyahısı:
400₼Anbardar – satıcı
Sabah Group MMC Anbardar - satıcı vəzifəsi üzrə vakaniya elan edir. ...
Logistika üzrə mütəxəssis
MKT İstehsalat Kommersiya MMC Logistika üzrə mütəxəssis vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...
Təchizat və Logistika üzrə Menecer
ELMANADO MMC Təchizat və Logistika üzrə Menecer vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...
Bakı Tekstil Fabriki 400 AZN(Net) maaşla Anbar köməkçisi vakansiyası elan edir. ...
Satınalma üzrə mütəxəssis
AZBADAM MMC Satınalma üzrə mütəxəssis vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...