- What are expected from the candidate:
- Assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically;
- Assist in the operations;
- Assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies;
- Assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful using of all operating equipment and supplies;
- Conduct daily pre shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu;
- Haise with the Kitchen department on daily operation and quality;
- Handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service;
- Establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and assisting to update guest history files;
- Carry out quarterly, bi yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment;
What qualifications the candidate need to possess:
- 3 years of experience in the same role;
- BSc degree in HORECA, tourism or relevant field;
- Training delivery experience;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English are must, multiple language abilities are desirable;
- High level of business acumen and common sense;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
What successful candidate gets:
- Competitive base salary;
- Opportunity to work in an international and diverse team;
- Becomes a part of Pasha Group;
- Medical insurance;
- Remarkable Saffron discounts in more than 30 best restaurants;
- Please note that position is open for candidates possessing Azerbaijani citizenship only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Sorğu üzrə heç nə tapılmadı...