Caspian Event Organisers LLC is looking for the experienced candidates for the full-time position of Accountant.
“Caspian Event Organisers” (“CEO”) is the organiser of a series of annual international exhibitions and conferences in Azerbaijan, as well as a professional operator of different kind of events. The company is providing services in organization of advertising campaigns, accommodation services, opening ceremonies, gala dinners, cocktail receptions, sightseeing tours, sport events and others. As a result of 15 years of successful organization of meetings, conferences and large-scale congresses, our PCO team gained trust of governmental bodies and many international organisations and corporations from around the world.
- Working with 1C accounting software
- Regular communication with clients and the state authorities
- Prepare various financial statements related to the accounting department such as invoice sheets, receipts, credit statements and expense accounts;
- Report the work to the chief accountant with financial reports of the time;
- Check whether all the finances are up to dated and take care of agreements such as lease agreements;
- Do all the work on computers such as making computerized entries of various financial details;
- Assist in month end reporting procedures:
- Prepare and submit customer invoices;
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data;
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Check cash account via cash checks
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices;
- Solve the problems between the company and bank arising from the payment of collections
- Conduct the accounting records regarding the cash and bank transfers
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analysing Information, Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, Perspective.
- Higher education in Accounting, Economics, Finance;
- Previous experience in a similar position is required (at least 2-3 years)
- Good knowledge of accounting and tax legislation
- Advanced written and spoken Azeri and English (knowledge of Russian language is welcome)
- Excellent Computer skills (1C, Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, etc.);
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and strong attention to details;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Hard working, task-oriented, energetic, disciplined person;
- Good team player.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating “Accountant” in the subject of the letter
Oxşar vakansiya siyahısı:
PASHA Bank KİB Kreditlərin İzlənməsi və Nəzarəti üzrə Kiçik Mütəxəssis / Mütəxəssis vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...
Ə/h razılaşma yolu ilə. İnci Group of Companies Daxili auditor vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...
Aqrarkredit Kredit mütəxəssisi vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...
Elmanado MMC Baş Mühasib vəzifəsi üzrə vakansiya elan edir. ...